“Owning a B&B is a people business…”
At Capra Strategy, we don’t need to tell you that! B&B owners who we know live in-house. They are hosts and chefs and concierges. They know exactly when to help and when to take-leave for the night. Thing about the B&B biz? People outside these inn-doors count, too.
- Business owners.
- To-be B&B guests.
- Even other B&B owners!
“Take full advantage of memberships in local organizations such as Chamber of Commerce and tourist associations.”
In our neck-of-the-woods, this is the: Finger Lakes Bed & Breakfast Association. For all the tricks and tips, updates and to-dos on the best #FingerLakesLife … Like FLBBA on Facebook! And let us know what you think:
- Who would you like us to spread the word to?
- What are your favorite ways to network?
- When are the best times of day, week, month, season, and year to network?
- Where would you like to expand?
- Why is it important to know your communities?
- How do these tips work for you?
Thanks for helping to show us the way!