10 signs you need The Guide for Property Managers
- When you google your property name you are finding it on page 2 of results.
- People say Facebook and Twitter and your head starts to hurt.
- You are not sure if you should have property pictures online.
- You don’t think you have anything to say.
- You have open apartments right now or will in the next 3 months.
- You’ve been collecting email addresses…you’re just not sure why.
- No one says “I found you online” (people love to say that).
- Your website hasn’t been updated since that whole Y2K scare.
- Your property isn’t on the map (a big problem when people are trying to find you).
- You want to understand more about how your business can grow.
Here’s what you will get within The Guide
- A guide generated specifically for property managers with a variety of rental markets – student rich, traditional, etc.
- We help you identify the kind of online presence most effective for your property.
- Specifically which social networks and advertising locations will work for you.
- How to tell if what you’re doing is going well or if it’s time to stop spending as much time on that online tactic.
- Measurement tools so you’ll know what to track and how frequently.
- Sample calendars for your content and communication.